The holidays are just around the corner and festive fall treats are a must in the kitchen! Impress your family with this Gluten-Free Chia Pumpkin Bread recipe. This is a great alternative to your typical pumpkin bread recipes and much healthier!
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 3/4 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 3 tbs of coconut oil, melted (Don’t make the mistake I made. Make sure to measure the coconut oil AFTER it is melted.)
- 2 scoops Greens Plus Chia Seeds
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Combine all the dry ingredients together in a bowl (except the Chia Seeds)
- Mix all the wet ingredients together
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl and stir until combined
- Add in Chia Seeds
- Grease a bread pan of your choice with coconut oil or spray and pour in the mix
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top of mix. (OPTIONAL but it will give the loaf a nice crust on top.)
- Bake at 350-degrees F for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Insert a knife around 30-35 minutes. If it comes out with nothing on it, the bread is done.
- Cool and serve.