We recently decided it’s time to show off our awesome fans who love Greens Plus products and promote us on their social media accounts.
Brooke Rosenfeld, Registered Dietician, has taken Greens Plus for many years now. She recommends Greens Plus products to her clients and stresses the importance of adding an alkalinity boost to your diet. Here is one of the smoothie recipes she posted to her Instagram account.
- 1 tablespoon Greens Plus Wild Berry Burst Superfood Powder
- 1 tablespoon Raw maca powder
- 1 frozen sliced banana
- 1 heaping tablespoon Almond Butter
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 1/2 cups of kale
- 10 raw cacao beans or 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries (any kind) but I used cherries, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 3/4 cup almond milk
What to do:
- Mix in blender until smooth.
- Pour into a cup & top with some of ingredients used in the smoothie for decoration if desired (I used cacao beans and raspberries)
- Will make about 1 pint glass size of smoothie
Do you Instagram? Follow Brooke for more nutritional and health tips.