Serves: Around 6, depending on the size of your popsicle molds
What you’ll need:
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk (plan for more, if needed)
- ½ cup orange juice (plan for more, if needed)
- 1 ½ cup frozen pineapple
- 1 ½ cup frozen mango
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 or 2 scoops of Greens Plus Wild Berry Burst Superfood Powder
- Popsicle molds
What to do:
- Place spinach leaves and coconut milk in a blender.
- Blend until no large pieces remain.
- Add frozen pineapple and mango
- Add Wild Berry Burst Superfood Powder
- Add orange juice and blend until very smooth
- Add more coconut milk or orange juice as needed.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- Serve and enjoy!
Have any other homemade popsicle recipes you love? Share below in the comment section!
Recipe credit: One Lovely Life