Hey moms! How many of you are having trouble getting your kids to eat their fruits and veggies? We understand it can be a daily struggle. Putting them in a fun arrangement on their plate or trying the airplane trick may not work anymore. Your kids are probably on to you.
Good news! We have a foolproof trick for you. Summer vacation is nearing and the weather is getting warmer. Instead of store bought popsicles, try making your own! These homemade treats are just as delicious and much healthier for your kids.
They are easy-to-make, high in fiber, filled with superfoods and fun to eat!
What you’ll need:
- popsicle molds
- 1/2 cup frozen organic raspberries
- 1 cup frozen organic pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen organic strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 scoop Greens Plus Wild Berry Burst Superfood
- 1/3 cup Greens Plus Chia Seeds (optional)
How to make them:
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients
- Blend until smooth
- Poor mixture into popsicle molds
- Place popsicle molds in freezer and let freeze
- Enjoy once fully frozen!
Note: Although this blog was directed towards mothers and their children, these popsicles are a delicious treat for anyone.